Digital marketing specialist
Part time / Full time
The digital marketing specialist role is a critical role in our team. We believe our customers prefer to buy from us and we should not sell to them.
Key aspects of the role:
- To increase brand awareness,
- Promote Magnius and her products or services,
- Inform individual prospects about our company, our products and services,
- Communicate the progress of all our developments via multiple channels,
- Drive prospects to conversions.
Unlike using the more traditional marketing channels, the digital marketeer effectively communicates through various technology platforms. The Digital marketing specialist works to initiate effective marketing campaigns online and translates business goals into successful marketing campaigns. He or she for developing and executing the marketing strategy and is supported by the full management team.
List of key skills needed to be a digital marketing specialist:
- Knowing the basics of marketing
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity are the pillars of our culture: you must recognize these values and behaviors in your personality
Integrity, Collaboration and Curiosity are the pillars of our culture: you must recognize these values and behaviors in your personality.
Your manager is the COO and he will guide, support and coach you. We will provide you with a good salary, training and other personal development opportunities, a great team and participation (shares) in our company.
Please join us and lets have fun while we grow and innovate!
At Magnius, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Magnius, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!